- Southern red mite (azalea, camellia, holly) – Spray for these pests
- Armored scales (boxwood, camellia, holly, gardenia, etc.) - Treat with dormant oil
- Bagworms - Prune them out
- Maple borers - Prune out infected small branches with these pests.
- Lecanium scale - Treat with dormant oils
- Spruce spider mite - Spray for these pests
- Twig pruners and twig girdlers - Prune and destroy dead branches. Destroy any fallen branches to prevent reemergence.
Check out our Resource Page for additional gardening and lawn info.
Leave your comments or ask any question below.
Abdurrahim is the lead designer at metro-Atlanta based, award-winning Proudland Landscape, LLC.
You can contact him with question via email at email@example.com.
Follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/Proudland.
Also, check our Facebook fan page facebook.com/ProudLandscape