|Kwanzan Cherry Blossoms|
- All uncompleted January gardening tasks.
- All uncompleted February gardening tasks
- Scalp warms season lawns (Bermuda, Zoysia, Centipede--I'm not a super fan of St. Augustine this far north. . . or at all really)
- Read about Lawn Green up tips
- Apply pre-emergent to lawns
- Pre-emerge ornamental beds
- Prune late flowering winter plants
- Light pruning of flowering trees once blooms fade
- Re-stake young trees as needed (one flowering plum we installed at a local school, I noticed is tilting a bit coming out of the winter)
- Go through and start up irrigation systems.
- Make notes and lists.
- Turn compost piles, stock up for April flower change out.
- Fertilize bedding plants
- Hard pruning of non-flowering shrubs
- Inspect shrubs, plants and trees for noxious insects and disease
- Preventative fungal treatments.
Down and dirty. There you go.
Find us on Proudland Landscape on Twitter or connect on Proudland Landscape on Facebook