|Georgia Watering Restriction Level Map|
- We are currently under statewide Level 2 watering restrictions.
- Odd-even schedule.
- Residents in even-numbered addresses can water Wednesdays and Saturdays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
- Residents in odd-numbered addresses can water on Thursdays and Sundays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
- Other Prohibitions: Washing hard surfaces, such as streets and sidewalks, using water for ornamental purposes, non-commercial pressure washing and car washing and the use of fire hydrants except for firefighting
- Metro Atlanta (13 counties) are under permanent Level 1 watering Restrictions due to Water Wars with Alabama and Florida.